Saturday, September 20, 2008

Drama phone acting

Jus now i used my house's phone scolded my "parents".I also don't know how to say to them and i am speechless.Everytime they said very PEK CHEK and i told them what to pek chek about??while i scolded them they two laughing there.I also told them that i will send them to KWEK's OLD FOLK HOME on the 27/9/2008.The place is full of facilities such as enjoying the air-conditioners,NURSE,radio, prostitute and many more.There are some pretty NURSE there and their names are also speacial like Ah gou,Ah mao,Ah chu and Ah yak.They can treat my"parents"very good and patient.I will help them to register in the old folk home.Every month i will pay them US$2000 for their life.On tuesday i going to bring a cane to bit them and they must squart down in front of their lovers to let them know that their lovers is so caring about them.I will cane them like in the prison what a police is done to the prisoners.So that, next time they will know how to appreciate their lover caring and love.wakakakaka...I hope that the old folk home will treat them very well.

No comments: