Friday, September 19, 2008

Life in 2008

2008 is a busy year for me to study for my SPM...the examination is just around the corner...i wish i have a better results..In the school, i likes to take care of my friends especially my four best friends that are Maria,Opw,Carilyn,Jin Suang..Me and my best friends taking care each others for 3 years..i hope that when we are going out from the school can wish to see each others..this year i have overcomes some problems with my friends with some minor cases..that make me feel very sad..my friends and i have a so called"COLD WAR"..but now my friends and i become very good..
FRIENDS...FRIENDS...what are the qualities of being good friends??? Friends for me is very important... Last year my friends and i went to Kuala Lumpur for holidays with the school trip..we were enjoying ourselves in the bus and in the hotel...We also take some wonderful photos and videos..lastly,i will say hope you all have a good families and friends in the future...All the best in your SPM...Good luck and God Bless you all...forever FRIENDS...

No comments: