Thursday, September 25, 2008

Luckiest Day in My LIFE

Today i stay back with my friends to date with our lovers.our lovers are the most cutiest girl in the world.No one can replace our lovers place.Some of them said that lovers can bring us to a brand new world that can change our life to a better lifestyle.Today i also recieve a love letter from my lover.She writes a lot of sweet words to me and i feel very happy.Besides that,i also make a bottle of honey for my lover.Because yesterday she is not feeling well and my heart is pain that my lover have an asthma.I feel very sorry to her.I hope that her asthma will recover back.Today, i also hold my lover hands very tight so that she wont leave me whenever she goes.She is my everything.Without her,my life will feel very boring.I am very happy that i have a caring and adorable lover.I will protect my lover whenever she goes. I will always love you...I love you with all my true heart. Honey,you are my everything in the universe.Do you miss me???i really miss you..love you..muacksss....

No comments: