Friday, September 19, 2008

Trip to Penang

last few months,my friends and i went to Penang for astronomy exhibition.At night,we went to gurney drive for our dinner.There have a lot of foods in the stalls.I took a variety of foods over there.After our dinner,the bus driver took us to Bon Odori is a japanese festival..we played there for two hours and danced together with the music that had displayed..we also took a lot of photos with the japanese.In the hotel,we were enjoying ourselves with friends.The trip also took us to aquarium, Tempurung cave,charcoal factory and many more...In the trip,everytime i take care my friends when they were cold..I took my blanket for them to cover.After that,we also take pictures in the bus while we were going back home.This trip was my last trip for my secondary school year.All the best in the future....

No comments: